- Rick Spencer’s Getting Started (This is a great beginner guide, start here)
- OMG!Ubuntu’s Guide to Unity
- Rick’s Video Guide
- Jorge’s Video Guide to the Dash
- Jorge’s Video Guide to Multitasking
- Unity Photo Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the right terminology for Unity’s UI elements?
- How can I configure Unity?
- Unity Mouse/Keyboard Shortcuts
- Does Unity support disabling the global application menu?
- How do I reset my Unity configuration?
- How do I turn on Unity drag handles?
Launcher and Quick Lists
- What are the custom launchers created for Unity?
- How can I edit/create new launcher items in Unity?
- How do I make a custom launcher for terminal applications?
- How to add my favorite places as a quicklist in my home’s icon in Unity?
- How can I keep recent files from appearing in Unity?
- How do I add a static quicklist that opens a web page?
- How do I put a web application on the Launcher?
- Launcher icon to share files with Dropbox [drag and drop]
- Drag and drop imageshack uploader
- Show desktop icon for the launcher
Indicators and notification area
- How do I access the system tray?
- Adding a weather indicator to the panel
- List of application indicators
- What exactly is a “lens”?
- 5 neat Unity lenses in development
- Unity Lens Documentation
- How do I install the Reddit Unity Lens?
- How do I install the Ask Ubuntu Unity Lens, and how do I use it?
- How do I install the Google Books Lens, and how do I use it?
- Is libunity planning on including functions for Unity Lenses?
For application developers
Contributing to Unity
- Get Involved
- How do I build Unity from source?
- Unity Architecture
- Bitesize Bugs (getting started bits of code)
- Coding Style
- Unity’s development visualized in 30 seconds
- I’m a Unity developer ask me anything
Am I missing any? Post them in the comments. (I will moderate comments for this post to only allow tips and tricks)